The Resource Coordinator/Supports Planner works interdependently with the assigned team to maximize quality outcomes for individuals. The employee is the primary point of contact with clients. Training is provided to all new employees. Responsibility includes performing on-site visits, information gathering, monitoring of plans of service, and completing telephonic care coordination with participants. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. This Position includes traveling to meet our clients in Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, and Anne Arundel County.
- Evaluate client’s capacities to assist in the development of plans of service for coordination services.
- The qualified applicant will be able to promote positive health behaviors to support optimal health and well-being.
- Establish telephone contact with all clients, family members and caregivers to assist with the coordination of services while monitoring the existing plans of service.
- The qualified applicant will be able to gather information to assist in the development of plans of service provided to clients.
- The qualified candidate will be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks with the flexibility to improve on services rendered to clients.
Candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in health/human services or related field (psychology, sociology, counseling, nursing, physical therapy, political science, criminal justice, social work, and any relevant field)
- Must possess oral and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research on a computer and other sources
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals with varied cognitive abilities to establish professional relationships
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as employment paperwork, assessment reports, and procedure manuals
** Competitive compensation, ability to work remotely with equipment provided, statewide discounts, and a comprehensive benefits package; 401(k) Retirement Plan